Japan Post’s Adoption of Cargo3 (2011)
- ■ADIVA was able to deliver 40 Cargo3s to Japan Post in 2011.
- ■The machine’s performance was highly praised, and they are still in use today 5 years later.
- ■However, Japan Post has requested a smaller size and lighter weight, so the model is currently being re-vamped.
Singapore Post’s Adoption of AR3 (2014)
- ■The ability for a small number of postal workers to deliver a large amount of mail was a key feature that led to adoption of the AR3 in 2011, and they are gradually being implemented as replacements for Singapore Post’s current lineup of postal bikes.
- ■As of 2015, around 250 AR3s had been delivered.